Daikin Emura once again proves that intelligent design can look great and deliver superior energy efficiency in climate control. It ensures the indoor environment is optimised, so architects, engineers and customers get the perfect solution.
Air-to-air heat pumps extract 80% of their output energy by transferring ambient heat from the air around us. Advanced energy-saving technologies, such as re-designed swing compressors, deliver high energy efficiency for optimum performance.
• Stylish fi nish in silver, anthracite or pure matt white
• Seasonal Energy Effi ciency Ratio (SEER) of up to 8.5
• Highest possible energy label
• Whisper quiet sound levels, down to 19dB(A)
• Ensures maximum comfort in every situation
• Daikin Emura systems are on the Energy Technology List, so eligible for tax relief.
• Wide operating range: -10 to 46°C for cooling and -15 to 20°C for heating
• Can be controlled remotely
To ensure a harmonised temperature throughout the room, the Daikin Emura’s 3D air flow system combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing louvres creating an even distribution of air throughout the room, even into the corners of large spaces.
A sophisticated titanium apatite photocatalytic air purification filter traps even microscopic airborne dust particles, breaking down odours and absorbing organic contaminants such as bacteria and viruses.
Draught-free operation improves comfort. When cooling, the louvre positions itself horizontally to prevent cold airflow from being blown directly onto the body. When heating, the Louvre turns vertically downwards to drive warm air to the bottom of the room.
Rapid changes in room temperature can disturb your sleep. To avoid this, Daikin Emura prevents overheating or overcooling during the night. If the timer is switched on, the unit will automatically set the temperature to 0.5°C warmer when cooling and to 2°C cooler when warming.
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days. Or just call us now on either of the telephone numbers listed below.